BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 20, 2009

Exam finish..

Haha..Long time didt post liao..Actually yesterday I want to post de..but I feel stomach pain..Then go toilet loh..After that I walk out from toilet..OMG..I saw a crocroach..AH.....I quickly run(scare) .. ..Yesterday is the last day exam..finish liao..I think this is very happy de..But..I feel sad because when I finish exam then I sit and my place..suddenly yon jian tell me that my sejarah exam wrong MANY question..I just like *Me?wrong many?why is me?izit*haiz..The abu loh..When mt classmates ask abu the sej answer..then the abu take my exam paper..So yon jian tell me..I quickly go back home and check my answer..I think really wrong many..Dunno can get A onot..haiz..exam is very difficult this time..especially CN and SEJ..I hate it..Now I veri worry about my result..Izit the result very bad?I think I will drop my at no 5,6,7 or maybe is 10..Dunno teacher will giv some of the result today leh?Worry ..Worry and Worryyyyyyyy..